Having a baby makes you a real-life superhero. You have to move like a ninja, be as fast as the Flash, lest the baby might start crying. As if that’s not enough, what if you are lucky to have a cute set of twins?! Now that means double everything, even trouble!
Though we often term it as family planning, having and managing a baby is more like a single-handed combat training and you are going to be a one-man army.
Imagine, you have to get the pacifier right in time to stop the baby from going into hysteria. The poop business can happen anytime, anywhere and you always have to be prepared to deal with it (mostly as quickly as possible) without letting the baby or his/her gear bag touching the floor.
Now, that sounds like a lot of work right? It is indeed. But it can be made easy with an efficient side-kick. Well, most superheroes have it, so why not you? How are you any less? So presenting you with the best side-kick that you can ever have! The diaper bag for twins!
Ideally, a diaper bag should fit everything that you will require to take care of the baby. Be it that emergency diaper change in the gas station or that much needed weekend tour at Granny’s, your diaper bag will be your guiding angel. In addition to diapers, these bags should have enough space for extra clothing, toys, snacks, and all the other things that will keep the baby busy, comfortable and satisfied. Borne in mind, that for a few months now THIS is the bag that you will carry wherever you go.
Thus, in that light, it should have extra space to accommodate at least your wallet, phone, charger, and other essentials. Even though some parents make a makeshift diaper bag from their backpack or laptop bag, many a time it’s not enough. A diaper bag that can hold all the essentials that a baby requires has quite a few pockets, 14 to say the least.
Additionally, such customized bags have washable diaper change pads, insulated bottle compartments, storage and zips for baby wipes, lightly padded shoulder straps for comfort and much more. So, you see, it’s important to have one of these. But what should be the features to look into?
- 1 In a Rush? Have a Look at These Reviews of the Best Diaper Bags For Twins
- 2 Buying Guide – Diaper Bags For Twins and Multiples
- 3 Best Diaper Bags For Twins – Our Top 10 Recommendations and Reviews
- 3.1 1) Skip Hop Diaper Bag Tote For Double Strollers
- 3.2 2) Diaper Bag Backpack by Blissly With 20 Pockets
- 3.3 3) Parker Baby Diaper Backpack With Insulated Pockets
- 3.4 4) Convertible Diaper Bag by Blissly With 13+ Pockets
- 3.5 5) Large Diaper Bag Backpack For Twins By Yookee Home
- 3.6 6) Vogshow Stylish Waterproof Diaper Bag
- 3.7 7) HapTim Multi-Function Large Baby Diaper Bag
- 3.8 8) Vogshow Double Deck Diaper Bag Backpack
- 3.9 9) HaloVa Spacious Multi-Functional Diaper Bag
- 4 Types of Diaper Bags:
- 5 Useful Shopping Tips For Buying Best Diaper Bags For Twins:
- 6 FAQ – Diaper Bags For Twins and Multiples
- 7 Organizational Tips For Arranging a Diaper Bag:
- 8 Final Verdict:
In a Rush? Have a Look at These Reviews of the Best Diaper Bags For Twins
**Below, you’ll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
Buying Guide – Diaper Bags For Twins and Multiples
Things To Consider Before Buying Diaper Bags For Twins
Indeed a diaper bag is to serve its purpose and must provide you plenty of space to store the essential. However, it does not mean that these bags cannot be stylish. Since you will be carrying it around for quite a few months it’s essential that these bags match your style. A few key features other than the style includes:
As mentioned above, you will be carrying your world in this bag for a few months. Thus it must have enough space where you can stuff in diapers, toys, snacks, and clothes. It’s important to make sure that the diaper bag you select has enough compartments. If they do not have enough slots then the small things might get misplaced.
Easy To Clean:
Since the diaper bag will have all the essentials baby items, it must be cleaned from time to time. In that light, it’s important to select a material and style that is easy to clean frequently. It’s advisable to opt for a bag that can be machine washed without worry.
Are you a single parent? Will you be the only one using the bag? If not, then it’s important to consider who will be using this bag other than you. While you might have a few preferences, the same might not work for your partner or caregiver. So bare these points in mind when you select the bag.
This is a very important feature of a diaper bag, especially if you are going on long trips. Insulated pockets and slots keep the snacks and bottles warm or cold. Taking out your baby for a drive or a long tour does involve a lot of issues, now you do not want to pile that up with a cold drink which might give your darling a cough or cold, right?
What happens when the poop monster attacks you in the gas station?! Though you might secretly pray for it to not happen, this mess is going to occur in all probability. So what now? You cannot put your baby on the filthy table of the gas station for a change right? In such cases, a fold-out comes in handy. Many diaper bags offer foldout clothes which can be used to place the baby on during a diaper change.
This is a very helpful feature that comes in handy to attach the bag to the stroller. We all know how essential the stroller basket is when you are out shopping or when you have your hands full. Placing the diaper bag on the stroller basket breaks your heart! However, with stroller clips, there is no need to do that. Just attach the diaper bag to the stroller and move about.
Many a time you will place the straps on the shoulder. With so much weight in the bag, it is going to hurt a lot if you do not pick an ideal bag. Thus look for bags that have shoulder straps attached to them. Look for bags that have the stress points covered with zip zap stitches so that it does not hurt you much. Look for bags that have well reinforced finished stitches. Make sure that the stitches are strong enough to hold up when you put your bag for a machine wash.
Now that we have most of the important features covered, it’s time to look at a few products that can make your life as a parent a little easy.
Best Diaper Bags For Twins – Our Top 10 Recommendations and Reviews
This is one of the best selling diaper bags, designed to fit perfectly at the side of the stroller. The bag offers 16 pockets, a spacious interior and is very stylish to look at. The bag fits in all the essentials and can be either carried by the tote strap or the messenger strap.
- The Duo Double Signature is the only diaper bag that is designed for a side-to-side stroller
- There are 16 pockets in the bag which includes a zipped personal pocket and two pockets to keep the bottles
- There is a patented Shuttle Clip which helps to attach the diaper bag on to the double stroller
- There is custom hardware for D-ring toys and pacifiers
- Very spacious
- Perfect for twin babies
- Ideal number of pockets
- Priced well
- Phone holder of the bag is too small
- The changing pad cannot accommodate a big baby
- Is not accompanied by a messenger strap
This is a highly stylish diaper bag ideal for parents who like to be on-the-go. The piece has been developed to keep the needs of the baby in mind. There are multiple pockets, specifically 20 to keep the essentials. Additionally, the bag has a comfortable back padding, shoulder straps, and an easy to use folding-changing mat.
- The backpack comes in an easy to wash durable material
- Spacious interiors with 20 pockets
- The bag can fit in toys, diapers, change of clothes laptop and many other things
- Spacious changing pads to make the diaper change process hassle-free
- Unisex product for both dad and mom
- Multiple compartments
- The bag is quite sturdy and waterproof
- Matching changing pads with the bag
- Available in beautiful colours
- Though there are multiple pockets, many of these lack functionality
- It’s difficult to find things in the bag
- Magnet clasps attaching the pockets are not that sturdy
This one diaper bag is stylish, functional and quite neutral for both moms and dads. The bag has been made from high-quality vegan material powered by modern designs and color schemes. With this diaper bag around, parents need not keep their hands busy. Additionally, 10 functional pockets make storing things easy.
- Amazing insulated pockets
- Mesh organizer and pockets ideal for storing diaper and wipes
- Thebackpack offers a mommy pocket with a key ring
- There is also a padded laptop or a tablet slot
- The backpack comes with both changing pads and stroller
- The product is quite functional, stylish and unique
- Cute looking big bag
- The bag is easy to carry and offers the ideal amount of storage
- Clips on the strap are not too sturdy
- Magnetic closures on the top fail to function
- Edges fray with continuous use
This a very cute looking diaper bag that can either be used as a backpack or a sling. The bag offers a lot of space and is ideal to store all the essentials that the baby requires. The effective stroller strap of the bag keeps the bag accessible even on long trips. Additionally, the bag is made out of waterproof polyester, which makes cleaning the same quite easy.
- The convertible bag offers 13 interior pockets
- There are 3 insulated bottle slots
- The material is of high quality and is quite durable
- The foldable changing pad is big and well stuffed to make diaper change comfortable
- Great quality ideal for daily use
- Fashionable and convenient
- Magnet attached flaps keep the wipes wet
The best part is that the bag does not have any cons!
This large diaper backpack is not only spacious to store all the essential baby products for an outing, but it also offers a USB charging port which makes it possible to charge your phone easily. Plus listen to music while you are outing. This extra added feature makes this bag a must-have. Additionally, there are pockets for storing diapers, wipes, bottles, food and much more.
- The bag offers quite a few functional pockets
- It is quite comfortable with thick padded shoulder straps, breathable mesh back, and built-in straps for the chest
- The bag can be expanded or compressed as per requirement. The drawstring on the top helps to compress the bag when there are fewer items
- An ideal bag for an overnight journey
- The pockets can fit in all that is required for a journey
- Water-resistant material
- Very comfortable shoulder straps
- Easy grab and lift access on the top of the bag
- The charging port is not the well designed
- The bag can become a little too big for a few stroller baskets
- The backpack lacks additional pockets
This waterproof diaper bag comes in multiple cute colours, and parents have the option to choose from pink, grey, blue and black. This is a very chic bag that is convenient, lightweight and waterproof. The diaper bag comes with a lot of pockets each with a dedicated function. All in all, the product is a must-have for parents
- Insulated pocket to keep milk in the temperature desired
- The anti-theft pockets have been placed strategically to keep the phone, cards, and wallet safe
- Side pockets for tissues and snacks
- Attached with a key chain which helps one to find the key easily
- A 2D ring which can help to connect your bag with the stroller
- The bag offers pockets for all things
- The bag has a zipper placed in the bottom
- Easy to clean and use
- Comfortable and padded shoulder and waist straps
- Great color and design
- The bottle pocket is not suited for too long bottles
- Not enough side pockets
- Not fitted for two or more kids
- Not very secure latches
This bag is perfect if you have twins. It offers a lot of space to help you store things required for your twins. Themulti-function has two major compartments, one placed in the front and the other in the back. It’s possible to fit in a lot of things in the bag including diapers, food, snacks, and toys.
- Big capacity bag to hold the essentials for both the baby and the mother
- There are multiple pockets which makes it easy to organize the items in the bag
- 3D breathable padded back and shoulder straps to make it easy for parents to carry the bag
- Water-resistant backpack
- Fantastic pocket arrangement. There are slots to keep the phone and other essential items.
- Additionally, there is a key chain attached to the bag
- Affordable pricing
- Clips are offered with the bag which makes it easy to attach the bag to the stroller
- Big sized changing pads available
- Due to the big pocket mesh on the back, the bag does not lay flat on the ground
- The bag leans forward when placed on the ground
- Pockets too small for certain Apple phones
- Flimsy changing pad
This particular diaper backpack is very different from a lot of baby diaper bags available in the market. This particular bag can be carried as a regular backpack, and can also be split up into two separate bags with bottom and top storage. Additionally, multiple pockets are attached to this diaper bag which makes it easy for the parents to pack baby essentials.
- The bag offers 13 pockets plus it can be split up into two storage units
- The pockets are water-resistant and can be cleaned easily
- The bag is lightweight and has metal zips that can be accessed easily
- The backpack offers multiple straps which makes it easy to use as a backpack, shoulder bag and as a stroller bag
- The zippers provided with the bag are super strong
- Multiple pockets help to store a lot of things
- Practical design
- The straps are thin and lack padding
- A little tricky to open the double storage zipper
- The bottom part of the bag does not bend back which makes it difficult to store things.
This baby travel bag is ideal for parents who have to carry a lot of small items in addition to the baby necessities on the trip. This is a great functional diaper bag that can store a lot of essential things that will be required if you are taking your baby on a trip. The backpack has been designed in a very stylish manner with comfortable, shoulder and chest straps so that the parents are comfortable while wearing it.
- The bag includes a stroller strap and a USB charging port. It has been designed so that parents can keep their hands free on the trip
- The diaper bag has multiple pockets so that there is no need to turn the bag inside out to search for the various things
- The shoulder strap is soft and durable. It does not hurt the back even if the bag is filled with diapers, bottles, toys, snacks and much more
- The size of the bottle holder is perfect
- The bag looks very cute
- Ideal bag for twins
- The backpack does not come with a power bank or a phone charger
- The bag requires more pockets on the inside
- The magnet flaps are flimsy
Types of Diaper Bags:
Mostly, there are three types of Diaper bags that have gained popularity over the years. These include totes, message bags, and backpacks. Each of these have a different style which turns out to be ideal for those using it.
This one looks like any ordinary backpack. However, these have more pockets to accommodate all the items like bottles, snacks wipes and other things that babies require.
These bags come with one strap and are thus often referred to as sling bags. These bags can be carried across the shoulder or chest as per the convenience of the user. As the look suggests, these bags have been designed keeping dad’s in mind, however, it can be used by anyone comfortable with such a style and level of comfort.
Tote diaper bags are similar to extra big handbags with multiple pockets for bottles, toys, wipes, diapers and much more. It’s possible to take off the straps from this bag and convert it into a messenger bag or a backpack, or even a tote which can be carried by the handle. If this is not your style, then you can go a little offbeat, and use a large pocketbook shaped tote.
The stroller diaper bag is very similar to a tote bag. The only difference is that these bags are attached with longer straps. The idea is to fix the bag right in the back of the stroller rails so that it becomes easy to carry. These bags are available both for double strollers and single options. A few models of these bags have clips attached to the bags.
Useful Shopping Tips For Buying Best Diaper Bags For Twins:
Consider the purpose: The diaper bag is going to be your best friend on the go. Thus, it’s important to consider how you will be using the bag before you decide to buy one. Will the bag be placed on the stroller most of the time or will you take it to daycare? Depending on these considerations, you will be able to find the ideal diaper bag.
Give it a try: It’s a given that you will be using this bag for a long time. You might even decide to use it after your baby has been toilet trained since it’s a pretty useful gear. In that light, it’s advisable to try on a few bags to understand its weight, feel, comfort, and style even if you choose to buy these online. To try it better, bring some of your baby’s stuff from home and some of your own things when you go bag shopping. Put them in the diaper bag of your choice and see how it works out.
Select one with extra slots: Handling a baby is all about multi-tasking. You might need a fresh diaper and a wet wipe to clean a spit-up both at the same time, and finding both the items at the exact time can be a lifesaver. Thus, it’s important to select a bag which has quite a few pockets and compartments. Additionally, you might have to put in the keys, wallet and your cell phone in the bag as well.
Avoid buying too big a bag: Indeed you need a big enough diaper bag to fit on all the essential items that your baby requires. However, a deep hobo diaper bag might get difficult to handle and you might end up bumping into people as you walk. Thus it’s crucial to select a bag that is of just the right weight and size so that your purpose is fulfilled and you do not bump people on your way.
FAQ – Diaper Bags For Twins and Multiples
What is the best diaper bag for twins?
If you are looking for the best baby diaper bag, then do opt for the Convertible Diaper Bag by Blissly. This bag is made out of water-resistant material which makes it super easy to clean. Additionally, there are multiple pockets and slots which make it easy for parents to pack all the necessary baby items for a trip. Finally, this bag looks super cute and is available in multiple colors.
What goes in a diaper bag for twins?
Usually, a diaper bag must contain all the essential baby items which include the following:
- Hand sanitizer
- Plastic or biodegradable bags
- Water bottles
- Sippy cups
- Change of clothes
- Hat for your baby
What’s the difference between a diaper bag and a regular bag?
The basic difference that lies between diaper bags and regular bags is space constraint. Most regular bags do not have the interior space that a diaper bag offers. Additionally, regular bags have a maximum of three pockets which are not enough to store all the essential items required to take care of a bay. Plus most diaper bags come with a flexible folding mat. This facility is not offered by any regular bag.
How many diaper bags do you need for twins?
Ideally, one diaper bag works for twins if it has enough storage space. Since all the baby essentials are to be carried in bulk for the two, it’s important to opt for a bigger diaper bag with multiple storages.
Organizational Tips For Arranging a Diaper Bag:
- It’s important to carry only the essential items because the more you pack, the more it becomes difficult to organize it.
- Make use of a wet/dry bag to wrap the soiled or used clothes
- Use a filing system
- Put the pacifiers in the baby food container
- Opt for a diaper bag with an attached changing pad
- Mesh products or pencil cases make excellent storage cases in diaper bags. It’s advisable to color-code them so that it’s easy to find them
- Use sample sizes of baby wipes, lotions, sunscreen. This makes space to store other items.
Diaper bags make it easy for parents to carry around the baby’s world. Indeed taking a baby out requires a lot of arrangements. It’s not possible to carry all of these in the handbags or suitcases. In that light, it’s essential to find a bag that is lightweight, comfortable and easy to carry. In addition to your comfort, it’s crucial to look into the practicality of the bag. So choose well, and make your travel easy.
These step stools help toddlers and kids reach different things in places like the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, etc. Step stools also help encourage children to feel independent without asking for help and they can also help parents while doing various tasks.